Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photos from Fecal Park

Just of my kids though. Not of any residuals.

Jen's cousin Angie took a bunch of pics of everybody and everything at the Water Park mentioned in yesterday's somewhat embarrassingly filthy (even for me) blog.

In case you don't know who Angie is, though I have mentioned her a few times in the past, she is the red-headed cousin of Jennifer who originally sold us the house we live in today. I gave her a Phoenix action figure this past Christmas because she once told me in passing that one of her goals in life is to get a cool-looking Phoenix costume for Halloween.

Can't argue with that. Phoenix is an all-time fave.


Anyway, that's her (Angie not Phoenix...well, the TOY is Phoenix), and here are the pictures that I essentially stole from her Facebook page.







Cause that's how I roll.

OUT...

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the boys had a blast!!! That's all that really matters in the end, right!?

    Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to stop reading the post below...cause I'm tryin' to eat some dinner!

    What cute pics!

    Hey...does Bennet hold his hand like that all the time? How his left hand is almost curled up? Trevy does that...and I've always wondered if it's neurological. I used to think it might be connected to CP...cause there was a doctor once who thought he has mild CP.

    Anyway...

    I'm glad Jen and the kiddos were able to have a little fun!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Swimming in the residuals. Kidding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMM. Makes me want to run out and go swimming in a public pool... or not.

    ReplyDelete