Friday, June 17, 2011

COOKIES!!!


Much to my surprise, the UPS guy knocked on the door yesterday afternoon.

Not that the act itself was a surprise, I get stuff delivered to the house all the time, either by UPS, FedEx or the USPS. Mostly the USPS. In fact, Melissa (that's the main USPS gal that works our route) is one of the greatest EVER. Her back-up? Let's just say I freak out almost as bad as Nicholson does in As Good as it Gets when he can't sit at Helen Hunt's table.

No...what was so surprising was WHAT the UPS guy handed to me. A box of cookies, sent as a Father's Day gift from one of you. A reader of this blog, as the gift card was address to Blogzilly.


Very sweet, and I don't mean the cookies. I'll be sending a Thank You, but it will have to be a digital one, as there was no return address. But since we're friends on Facebook I'll hit you up there. And since I am not certain if you wanted it public or not, I am not actually revealing who you are out loud, that way you aren't suddenly obligated to send out a million cookies, but I had to do a write-up, you knew THAT was coming.

That's just how I roll.

I mean cookie.

OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment