Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Got Nuthin'


Ever have one of those days or group of days where you just don't have anything you feel like saying or talking about? Or if you do, you just don't really have the energy to do it?

Well, I'm in one of those ruts right now. Stuck way deep down in it. Lots of stuff to write about, I never hurt for subject matter, I just haven't had the energy to wrangle any of my thoughts together into something cohesive and entertaining.

Each time I've tried to sit and write a blog entry since the one I wrote Sunday I get about three sentences in and am like...NAH...don't feel like going down that road. Try it again and...NOPE...I don't like the looks of that either. Third time's the charm right? I start again and then...UM...what are doing Lilly? You got nuthin'.

And that, dear readers, is the truth of it. I got nuthin'. And YET...I am posting anyway, because that's how much I:

A. Obsessively Compulsively and quite Disorderly need to do it as often as I can or I feel like I do when I can't find my keys. I know...makes no sense, only analogy I have.

B. People check in, there are regular readers of this site, who come for info, for updates, and hopefully some people actually come to GET some entertainment, so there is the Obligation Factor.

And...

C. I'm bored out of my mind right now. No idea why either. I have a million things to do and no motivation. Procrastinate much?

So, that's it...there's my blog post about nothing. Eat your heart out Seinfeld. Well, it is not about NOTHING. I could always share this very unusual photo I stumbled across while searching the Internet for a Godzilla costume.


I guess THAT'S something.

OUT...


9 comments:

  1. And yet you say everything in nothing. Sorry, my friend, I hope you feel better soon. Wish we were neighbors. I would buy you a Godzilla cake. Cake doesn't fix anything but it makes the misery more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I have been there.

    And seriously? You HAD to post that pic? *sigh* I have my very spacey paragraphs...you have your very bizarre pictures. ;)

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'm reading the paragraph before the picture and all I can see is the head.

    I was totally not expecting the rest of the picture. I had to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that it's a very fine line between "omigosh I have so many good posting ideas" and "my brain is so full I can't come up with one coherent paragraph." It happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just put into words what I've been thinking all week Ken. There is so much that I need to blog about, but can't seem to sit down and actually get it all out. For me, when I can get my thoughts together, I don't have the time to blog, but when I have the time, I can't get the thoughts together. Does that make any sense at all?

    I had to laugh at the picture. So outrageous, but yet, things like that don't really shock me anymore. There are all kinds of people out there and some are just nuttier than others! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first picture of Godzilla I actually like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feeling ya. I've been quite the procrastinator myself. Obviously. I've even been reading the blogs when i can, but can't form a decent comment to save my life. Don't even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a HUGE "Seinfeld" fan, I actually got a kick out of your post...

    AND the fact that I, too, have not been able to post much lately...I don't have any motivation...

    And I have also sat myself down many times to TRY And write...Nothing....

    (But unlike our other readers, though, mine is probably menopause!)

    Nothing is changing with Colby, either...Nothing exciting....I feel like I will bore everyone to death! Like, "Why on earth is she wasting her time...or MY time?"

    And thanks for that photo...I laughed out loud...I have a few friends I must share it with...

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete