Thursday, September 10, 2009

No News is No News


In case you were wondering, still no news from the Tumor Review Board, or whatever they call themselves. We actually called ourselves yesterday afternoon, and received no call back. And yes, it's true, we have no idea of what to make of that. It's out of character for the folks at Cleveland Clinic.

But the fact is, it's either gonna be 'wait and see' or 'here's what we need to do', both of which have Suckage Percentages. It isn't like the call will be 'um, everything's cool, don't worry about it'.

Anyway, when I know, you'll know.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "no news"...Bennett really looks SO good in this photo...

    Waiting with you...

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Sorry for the extended wait. They sure know how to build up the tension levels. It's hard. Sometimes people mean to call and forget. It's not nice but we all do it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting.Limbo.Sucks.Thinking of you and thinking,when I see Bennett,how very amazing it is that he just went through what he did.


    *Thanks for another great comment on my post.Sometimes I think I need a thicker skin.That and knocking that chip off my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really looks like he's engaging the camera in this pic.

    I'm sorry for the waiting. I can't imagine. I think I'd rather know, even if the news was hard, because I'd already be imagining all kinds of worst-case scenarios anyway.

    Hoping you have some answers today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to say Bennett looks kind of bad ass in that photo! Like he could be a character in one of those post-apocalyptic thrillers where everyone wears leather and has artful scars. The smiling, cute face kind of ruins the effect though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it seems out of character from what you've told us about the CC.

    But no news is better than erroneous news.

    But I'm almost sure that if it was really bad news, you'd have them by now.

    ReplyDelete