Ellen, who writes a pretty awesome blog called To The Max, has given this award to me, and I'm touched. For anybody who participates in social networking sites, like Facebook and the like, it's one of those things that requires a bit of participation from me, ala a 'Pay it Forward' type of scenario.
Anyway, The Lemonade Award is supposed to honor those people who show great attitude or gratitude, and I assume the origins of the title are from the old saying 'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.' At least, it better be, or I'm going senile.
In any case, it's nice to know people read my junk, it really is. I am always floored by it. Always humbled by it. Always appreciate of it.
My acceptance of this award comes with some rules, and here they are. I must:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post. (CHECK)
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude. (CHECK-SEE BELOW)
- Link the nominees within your post. (CHECK-DITTO)
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. (WILL DO SHORTLY)
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award. (CHECK-ABOVE)
Truthfully, I have WAY more than 10 people I would send this award to, but 10's the rules so 10 is what I'm doing. If I left you out, please don't think I am not just as into yours, I just have a 10-limit rule.
Anyway, I hereby forward The Lemonade Award to:
Danielle who writes Dear Trevor
Elaine who writes Our Sweet Sophie
Liz who writes Maddie’s Marathon Against Leukemia and IS
Holli who writes Austin's IS Journey
Mike who writes Marissa's Bunny
Cynthia who writes Colby's Corner
Katy who writes Bird on the Street
Richard who writes Daddyspeak
Heather who writes Little Wonders
Melanie who writes Better than Normal
That's all I got today...besides, now you have a lot of visiting to do (if you don't already read these people's blogs).