Monday, December 14, 2009

Still Here...


Thanks to those of you who have sent me messages privately wondering what the heck is going on with me, especially now that I seemed to have dropped off the face for a little bit. Very touching.

I'm still here, and in a very odd place mentally. Got lots to talk about and funny of all funnies (considering how wordy and complex many of my blogs can get) I find myself a bit bound up with writing. Any time I sit and try to write about all of the things going on, what I/we are going through, what's been happening, I just hit a wall.

I guess that's a kind of writer's block, I don't know.

Anyway...I'm still here, barely, and I can see the horse, he's in the lawn, just not sure when I'll be able to climb back on.

Hope all of you are well...

OUT...


7 comments:

  1. I hear you loud and clear.
    Take your time getting back on the horse, in fact let him graze on the grass a while, just let us know you're ok every so often! ;)

    Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're well. I suffer with the writer's block thing all the time. If you could see how many half entries are sitting in my files you'd know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are ok!! I kind of figured you would be busy with the upcoming holiday and all that so....aren't we all? :)

    And don't feel bad, I get writer's block A LOT...I was doing good with my blog for a while and then nothing....for a long while....lol It happens.

    Take care of yourself and the fam. We'll still be here when you are up to blogging again.

    Have a safe and wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll still be here, waiting for you. Take the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ken,

    Glad to see you're well.Hope and wish you and your family have a Happy Christmas.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know you're still out there, trying to get it right.

    Because "trying to get it right" is the only (positive) thing anyone of us can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to read a post...Take care...Write when you can....

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete