Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Might I Direct You To...?

Another week goes by. Not much has changed. The 'Blogularity Bug' has not yet re-sank its vicious teeth deep into my fleshy tissue, so I am not back to writing every day.

Not yet, anyway.

But soon.

In the meantime, and I don't do this as often as I should, I wanted to take a second to direct you to someone else's blog. It is called Single Dad, Disabled Daughter - Sometimes it All Seems Uphill, and it is always a good read, but this morning especially 'Single Dad' hit some notes on that piano that still resonate in my brain this afternoon.

Anyway...it's a great read, and some exquisite food for the skull.

OUT...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for directing me over.I went and you know,you stole my comment ... wow.

    I continue to keep up with you and your.Knowing you are finding your way.Wading your way,through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back and looking forward to more -- we're in dire need of man'blogs, you know? I am a long-time admirer of Single Dad and Pearlsky --

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link...I can't stop reading. Seriously one of the most compelling blogs I've ever come across.

    Hope you get your mojo back soon...you are missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Elizabeth...our man blogs are soooo important. The perspective is valuable in the extreme IMHO.

    ReplyDelete