Friday, April 30, 2010

LOST Muppet


It's no secret I am a huge, HUGE fan of LOST. It comes to an end next month, and I am very bummed about it. There simply isn't anything as good on television in my opinion as this show.

A couple of days ago a buddy pointed me in the direction of this photo.


Now, I'm absolutely sure it reveals nothing of consequence about the plot of the last episodes, because the producers and main writers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, shown in the photo, don't do ANYTHING without a purpose to it. It's their nature.

Cool pic though, huh?

Well, how about this? Here's an isolated area of the pic.


Imagine my complete glee to see an action figure that I actually designed and art directed through production sitting on their desk amongst the clutter. Yes it's Beaker, the action figure that was released with the Muppet Labs Playset, a companion piece to the very first series of Muppet figures we released at Palisades Toys.


Seeing that figure in there raised my mood level a solid 4.815162342 points. I'll take that.

OUT...


8 comments:

  1. Always loved Beaker on the Muppets.
    So cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive!!! But I would have thought it would have least raised your mood level up to a 4.912342423 ;)

    I am not a Lost fan. Couldn't go there. It would have drove me absolutely crazy not being able to figure out what the heck was going on. So, just wondering, is everything making sense? Will they wrap up the series with some answers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! I think you should email them and tell them. Maybe they'll give away a plot secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have their e-mail address?

    ReplyDelete