Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best Laid Plans


I was hoping to get into some meat today, regarding the last five weeks.

Alas, the main course will have to wait, as Bennett, who had a temperature yesterday and was home from school, has a temperature today and is home from school. SO...there really isn't time to do the stuff I GOTTA do and also work in the stuff I WANNA do.

Know what I mean?

In the meantime, how about some recent photos of the kids? That's always cool, yeah? Gonna upload a bunch on to Facebook, but here's a few for those that do not do the whole Facebook thing.




OUT...


6 comments:

  1. Hope he feels better soon. Pictures are always the best substitution when you don't have the time to write up an entry.

    Very cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys look like they live in Mayberry -- so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and I think perhaps I should hop on over to FB and friend request you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures...ALWAYS cool. Especially when they are as cute as yours. Hope Bennett feels better SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your little guy feels better soon....LOVING the pics, as usual....Takes me back 20 years!!!

    ReplyDelete