Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Sad Thing Is That...

...as cute and clever and funny and interesting this little gift that Jennifer bought me last time we were up in Cleveland together actually IS...



...I can't actually USE the Jesus Pillbox for my 'Daily Meds'.

Why?

Too many FREAKING medications/vitamins/supplements! That's why! Nah, I have the Industrial Strength pill container. It's huge, the kind that you see in retirement homes.

I think I should set, as a goal, getting my medications down to a daily dose that WILL fit into this pillbox. Been on my mind of late as the 'brain zaps' I used to get from being on anti-depressants has returned and it, along with the screeching and other issues currently swirling around our lives, is driving me even more BATSHIT crazy than I already am.

SO...what's the point of the Anti-Depressants if they are helping to fortify your nuttiness? That's the real question, isn't it?

OUT.

The posting of images of Jesus Christ on the pages of Blogzilly does not endorse, warrant, promote or recommend any religion or belief system, that may be provided or accessed through belief in aforementioned individual or any persons or body which may link to said aforementioned individual. Any religious or spiritual information provided on Blogzilly is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a licensed professional, i.e., by a competent higher authority with specialized knowledge and all-encompassing powers who can apply it to the particular circumstances of your life.

3 comments:

  1. I think I currently need a Jesus pillbox and some pills to go in it. I think, too, that you're my laugh for the day and I thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee. So many things I could say....Miss you.

    ReplyDelete