Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Testing...1, 2, 3...

OK let's see if this works. For the past three days I can't get a post to 'post'. So just gonna do a test with nothing really in it and see if it works.

EDIT:
OK, that worked, now let's see if I add a random photo.



EDIT 2:
OK, so that's a go on the photo. How about linkage to random video from YouTube?


EDIT 3:
AHA! I just tried to access it again to see if a link would work. SERVICE UNAVAILABLE. Huh? Gonna try this again. See what happens.

BLOGGER YOU VEX ME!

EDIT 4:
OK, I think I may have found the bug. Whenever I am in the New Post Editor, if I try to save as draft and then go directly to Edit Posts to find any older blogs to edit, it kicks me into the Errorverse.

Hmm...bug or user error? Who knows. Who cares.

OUT.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Windows Live Writer. You can write, add pics, links, videos, edit all in one window. When you are ready to post, you just hit publish.

    Makes blog writing much easier for me. Besides, I like having a bigger font selection. (I think it's a girl thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an iPod touch so now I can blog from it when I'm home. That is where I'm writing this from now.. I love this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see everything but the picture, but that is something in my computer as it happens on a lot of blogs. Just wish I knew why.

    ReplyDelete