Friday, August 6, 2010

Two Posts in One Day? WTF?


I had to.

After I wrote today's blog, I started reading some other people's blogs.

One jumped out at me, though several were as interesting as they always are.

But this one was more of a jumper simply because I know the person writing the words. And by KNOW I mean he was a friend in Real Life before being connected to me via our various Internet connections, such as Blogs, Facebook, etc. He also happens to be one of the closest friends I've ever had.

Anyway...you have to read this, especially because it is about a guy who DOES NOT have a Special Needs child applying the main flavor of the question I asked to some of the pain he has experienced in his own life and how it relates to the relationship with his own daughter.


Go forth and read. It's 100% worth your time.

OUT.

2 comments:

  1. Ah my friend...you are very, very kind. Thank you for this. One of us has GOT to write a famous book and use the royalties to see spend more time together.
    Later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete