Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hallelujah


Need I say more?

Of course not. But I will.

Hey...it's me.

I always thought Hallelujah was a Christian word, turns out it is not. It's Hebrew. I guess I should have known that. And I certainly don't mean to toss the word around lightly, oh me of little Faith and all, but it seemed...appropriate, now that things seem to be, back on track.

And yes, Elizabeth, I think I can safely say that, unless something terrible happens, this topic is, thankfully, now...ahem...BEHIND us.

Hey...I was just a wee bit scared. Now I am just happy it looks like it's over.

Or as Homer would put it...

WOO-HOO!

OUT.

4 comments:

  1. Funny...right? All this TMI stuff...POPPYCOCK I say!!! Sometimes we need to laugh about this stuff, and sometimes somebody has to step up and talk about it.

    That someone just happens to be yours truly. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    ...and yeah --- I'm with Claire: FANTASTIC image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn. I was kind of enjoying the info each day -- it was giving me some perspective about my own -- ummm -- bottom.

    In all seriousness, I'm glad that you're feeling better. Now you'll have to just suit up for the rest of your life, no?

    ReplyDelete