Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Magic Number is 8


There are 8 more days left until 2010 is over.

And ironically, because of the fact that in the past week Blogzilly picked up a couple more followers, there are only 8 more slots needed to get to the magic number of 100.

Now I know that it means two things.

Jack and Shit.

But for some strange reason I cannot put my overly chewed-up finger on I want that number at 100. Call it the anal-retentive, obsessive-compulsive aspect of my personality. Or just call it looking for anything to CALL a victory even though it may have no meaning in what has been arguably the most difficult year of all my 43.

I thought last year was.

I was wrong. This year has it beat. I'll explain why in a re-cap of 2010, the bad AND the good, but 2009 was definitely an easier year to get through.


Anyway...just thought I'd toss that out there...in case anyone wanted to invite a friend over to Blogger or something. I'll even send them some nude photos or something. Not of ME or anything, God no...of somebody. I'm sure I can find some, if that's their thing. Or something else.

My point is I can think of something. I am not above bribery.

OUT.

13 comments:

  1. Ta-Da you now need 7 more, I've been keeping up with your blog for a few months now, but since you want that hundred, I'm glad to be 93! Good luck with the last 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be 100. Gladly. But I don't want another this account. That address. More passwords. Why must I have a google account or what not. Is there a way just to be what I already am? Not that I don't want to be special for you Ken, but help me just be 100 without too much "to do ings".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why,but I don't follow anyone's blog ... I guess because,in my own unique computer illiterate way,I don't know what the benefits of being a "follower" are.But for you,I click follow and help you get to that 100.

    Love the Magic 8 ball.Reminds me of my youth,where I was so a follower and not a leader by the way.Speaking of followers.

    Santa is dropping one of those balls in one of the little guys stocking this year.Every kid should have one.Little and big.Oh,if only finding the answers to our big questions were that easy,uh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already a follower, or I would click to help you get to 100. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize I wasn't following. Just one more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe I just put you over the edge ... 101.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I just hit the magic number 100 for you! A friend of mine suggested your blog. My daughter also has epilepsy (infantile spasms, refractory epilepsy, cerebral palsy, dev. delays) and it is a roller coaster ride for sure to find a clinician that you click with. I am sitting in a hospital room as I write this with her, she had a status seizure last night and had to be transported to the ER. She is doing well now but I can be assured that nothing in life ever feels "normal" any longer and that includes the holday season. Hope all is well with you and your family and look forward to following your journey in the New Year. Take care, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless us, everyone!!!!

    *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to get my alter ego to join...the one that lives under the bed...but I see you already have all the followers you need...damn, really wanted those photos...

    ReplyDelete
  10. merry Christmas Ken. You got that win :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! You did it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, Mr. 106. Way to go! You really do a great job on the blog. I would love to know just how many people have been helped through your musings, humor, angst, and rage....It's done wonders for me over the many, many, many years.

    ReplyDelete