Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Steelers Coach (If Needed)

Just occurred to me that if the Steelers ever needed a fill-in at a press conference for their very talented and well-respected coach Mike Tomlin if he was unavailable or something...


...he does bear a striking resemblance to J'ywz'gnk Kchhllbrxcstk Et'nrmdndlcvtbrx, more commonly known under his stage name Joh Yowza, one of the singers for the Max Rebo Band, the stage performers in Jabba's Palace in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.

Just a thought.

See? I don't even NEED weed. I can think this shit up all on my own.

OUT.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you simply scare the shit out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...but you're right. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fooled my sister-in-law a few years ago and told her that Omar Epps was not only an actor, but also the coach for the Steelers. We made it through most of the Superbowl without her seeing his name on screen.

    Maybe this year I can fool my daughter and say it's Joh Yowza. She can't read, so i may be able to make it through the whole game.

    ReplyDelete