Friday, January 28, 2011

No Time


That is a real clock you can actually buy I think.

Me wantee.

Bennett is still sick. But in the grand scheme? Minor.

I had his quarterly review, have to talk about that, yesterday. The 'encounter' with the Home Health Aide who actually did show up to the house because she had no home phone as it turns out, so I was the one who had to actually tell her she was fired even though I didn't even hire her in the first place, have to talk about that.

And more, certainly.

Not a lot of time right now though. Perhaps later.

OUT.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on no time. I am weeks behind on my blog reading. Hope everyone is better soon.

    I missed the Matthew story, but praying for his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I am horrible at delivering less than positive news. I let the 18 year old pregnant girl come back. Though I am pretty sure she won't want to come back in a few months after she has the baby. We will see.

    I hope the quarterly review brings some good news...I don't know if my heart can take much more.

    ReplyDelete