Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Mrs. Lilly


Happy Birthday! Don't you just love the digital age? When, instead of paper birthday cards, I can take my little block figure representation, change him into my old CMX shirt that I wear all the time since I have so many leftovers and make a sort of Digicard?

Nifty huh?

The numbers 27, 28 and 29 and so oddly interconnected in our relationship, the wife and I. Her birthday is the 28th of March. We were married on the 27th of December. We met on the 28th of August. Bennett had brain surgery on the 27th of August and had his last seizure on the 29th of August.

Strange indeed.

OUT.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Birthday wishes from Canada too, Mrs. Blogzilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day Mrs.Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Mrs. Blogzilly. She's a lucky woman to have you (and you, her!). And my birthday is August 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy Birthday to the Mrs.Lilly... a big thank you to her, for sharing you,this space and your families journey, with all of us.May her day be filled with joy and laughter,surrounded by all she loves!

    ReplyDelete