Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Mom


Feeling a little strange about this one.

I guess it's the whole 'situation' thing, the knowledge of what my Mom now faces, the challenges she must now be prepared for in her life. While it is not something that is IN YOUR FACE at the moment, it is never something that drifts very far from the fringes of my conscious thought.

That kind of thing affects your perception of things, especially things like Mother's Day. You tend to think more about the past, more about the future, less about the moment you are in. You find yourself in a very strange place mentally, one that, honestly, I can't really describe and do it any kind of real justice.

Maybe someday.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I hope to find myself wishing you this for many more years to come. I hope that whatever you are doing today is peaceful, fun and full of happiness.

Love...Me!

OUT


3 comments:

  1. that was beutiful[sp] kenneth,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to your dear mother -- she clearly made one beautiful man! And Happy Mother's Day to your wife, too --

    ReplyDelete