Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fruitful & Multiplying - The Game's Afoot!


A little ditty was posted today over at the Fruitless Pursuits site. Typically when something goes up over there I will let you all know over here, in case you want to swing on over and check it out. Just remember...I don't know who that guy is who writes that stuff.

I think he's related to me, but not by blood or anything. :P

The Game's Afoot! is what my semi-regular contribution to anything game-related will be called whenever I feel compelled to toss something out there about that particular passion. Notice a pattern developing? A Closet Full of Crap essentially involves me and a bunch of junk. And this is me with myself in front of a TV.

Catching on yet? I don't have any HUMAN friends, none that live very close and are available to me anyway. You won't be seeing any articles called Ken Went Out and Had a Good Time Last Night.

Today's romp was all about the upcoming Batman: Arkham City video game,  and the writing was inspired by a kick ass trailer of some bitchin' Mr. Freeze gameplay I got in my Inbox this morning.


That and...a...couple of other things...

OUT.

1 comment:

  1. "I don't have any HUMAN friends, none that live very close and are available to me anyway." Yep...totally get that.

    ReplyDelete