Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's ALIVE!!!


At the suggestion of a dear friend, it has been suggested that I get on here and let everyone know that I am alive and kicking.

I'm not doing much kicking. Or swallowing without pain. Or talking without aching. But I am alive, and each day gets a TEENSY WEENSY bit better.

Yeah...I am a little bit worried about tomorrow. I have to admit to that, and perhaps that mental element is also keeping me from writing as much as the physical elements are keeping me from writing. But as my dear friend pointed out, there are expectations that people have when you have blogs like this, and I have a responsibility not to leave folks hanging.


And so I am sorry for doing that.

And consider yourself un-hung for now. :)

I'll let you all know in a few days when I turn the corner into Much-Less-Pain-Ville.

OUT.

9 comments:

  1. GO KEN. Team Fruitless is rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for throwing us a bone.

    Appreciated, I am sure, by one and all, as you have been missed.

    Hoping with each passing day that you are finding your way back.

    As for tomorrow,sending you peace for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are always better when well hung, don't you think? ;) (c'mon Ken...are you really surprised I'd write that?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be losing weight! This is a long time to go on an all liquid diet. Looking forward to an update on Bennett as well.
    Later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear of your pain. But I'm more sorry to see that picture of a kitten on your blog. Did that make you laugh? I hope so. :)

    Word verification: lodfacke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you, but glad you posted. I was concerned that the pain was continuing when I noticed your lack of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, so sorry to hear about the pain, Ken. Thanks for the update. I am keeping you all in my prayers and thinking about you, especially tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total bummer! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you start feeling better really soon. Throat pain is the worst. At least for me when I have strep it is, and this must be like a thousand times worse.

    Thinking of ya. Sending positive, feel well thoughts :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete