Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mr. Clean

Got word from the Neuro-O today. The MRI was clean. No tumor regrowth as we had feared. I did not drive up there, we canceled the appointment late last week and decided to call in for the results, because I knew I would still be taking pain meds because of the throat and they said it would be OK.

For some reason they are insisting we still make an appointment. When I am up to it I am going to call and 'debate' that. There just is no real need this time, so I want to argue for a pass this time around. I need to rest, and Jen has a leg surgery coming up, there needs to be some kind of a 'One-Time' release or something.

Anyway, I'm not at 100% and will write more soon but wanted to at least share that bit of news.

OUT.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I had not forgotten that Bennett had to have another MRI and I was just wondering today about what came of it. This is good news! You deserve some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alleluia.

    Feel better, rest and lots of love sent your way --

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome news! Thanks for the quick update.javascript:void(0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news!!! Thanks for the update. I kept debating whether I should e-mail you but I knew you would post when you found something out.

    (word verification...restbar)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, without those bizarro things in your throat, and the clean MRI ... I guess you have nothing to blog about anymore. Been nice knowing you ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news! Made my day!!! Now get better yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce & Sarah here, Thanks for the update. That is a relief for sure. So proud of you that you are taking it easy for a while. I know that must be hard. An apple a day...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news. I know that was a great relief! If only the new Batman v-game was out...you could play it while you recover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read this the other day, but forgot to comment.
    Wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear it.

    ReplyDelete