Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Annie Leibovitz, I Ain't


Not even close. In fact, too many times I walk out of the house and am halfway to an event OR am already there when I realize I left the camera at home.

Didn't use to be like that.

I use to take TONS of pictures. All the time. I was a picture taking MACHINE. Not so much anymore. Not sure what happened. Something I need to work on, I suppose.


So not only did I totally blow it with Carter's Flag Football League (though I did manage to snap a few photos with my Cell Phone I can't figure out how to get them from the phone to the computer) but when Halloween came a'callin' I also missed most of the key photo opps there as well.

Only managed to snag a couple of shots of Bennett before he was out the door.

Hopefully some of the rest of the family got Carter in his outfit (I'm banking on it) or I am SOL this year.


Is it me, or does Bennett bear a striking resemblance to the mysterious Bat-Boy?

OUT.

4 comments:

  1. To get the photos on to your computer, just email them to yourself if you have picture messaging. Stick your email address in where you would put a cell number Viola! Pictures on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for the ears, yes.

    What kind of phone do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth and E-Beth:
    We're pretty broke, so all 'non-essentials' are stripped from the cell phone, including all internet and attachment capabilities, including e-mailing. It is simply a phone, no more or less, except for the fact that it can still TAKE pictures. But all the data abilities are turned off to prevent accidental data usage and associated costs.

    So I need to find a way to use a cord of some kind to get the pics off the phone into the computer.

    Rachael:
    I KNEW IT!!!

    ReplyDelete