Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally...


Been waiting for quite a while. Finally got some a day or two ago. I'm talking about snow obviously. Not 'some'. Of course, like 'some', it was not really quite enough and it didn't last all that long, but I'm not complaining.

I wonder if this means this winter we won't get much snow or we will get a late deluge? Guess I'll have to check the Almanac.

Thanks for the supposition and support and words of encouragement regarding Bennett's recent emotional roller coaster ride. Appreciate the commentary. I hope it is a sign of good things to come. I hope it is not a harbinger of something...not so good. I remain, with surprisingly little effort, cautiously optimistic.

OUT.

1 comment:

  1. A good snowfall, I will miss. It was something like 16 at my old house today. I'll stick with this: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/San+Diego+CA+92131

    ReplyDelete