Saturday, June 30, 2012

If At First...


Well, shit.

I almost made it an entire month, as planned. Mother Nature is a cruel, fickle bitch though, and our town was pummeled by a storm yesterday. The house still has no power, and I am writing this from my wife's parent's house.

MAYBE I could have posted yesterday from here, and yeah, I could have popped in a filler post, but the truth is that I've done that enough times that it seemed to me that destiny was that the streak be ended.

Ah, but all that means to me is that I will just have to shoot FOR JULY.

Could be worse. That photo could be of MY car.

OUT.

1 comment:

  1. Considering that this is a leap year and there is an extra day rolling around in it, I think it would be justifiable to deduct that extra day as needed.

    ReplyDelete