Monday, June 18, 2012

No News is Just That...NO NEWS


Nothing from the doctor's office on the CT Scan.

I even called them and left a message on the Nurse's line. Asked for ANY news on it, and I even used the magic word.

Nuthin'.

I'll tell you this, that is just not good form. Sorry, I said it. But you don't leave a dude hanging like this. I don't care what the outcome is, but would it kill someone in the office to just drop me a line and say 'We are having it looked at by someone.' or 'The doc is really backed up and he hasn't been able to get to it.' or 'We had a dog come into the office and accidentally eat our copy and so we ordered another.'

SOMETHING.

But to not bother with anything?

My opinion? Wrong.

I think I'm pissed.

OUT.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're surprised. That's the way it always works -- at least in my own experience. It's the great American healthcare system -- the best in the world.

    Still keeping my fingers crossed, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I have become spoiled on Bennett's care. He always gets same day results whenever we take him to Cleveland Clinic for any testing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be pissed.

    They better pray they have good news for you when they do call, or there may be the sound of a big ol' can of whoopass opening in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me of when I was 22 and in a very serious car accident I had to be extracted from. They took me in the ambulance to the hospital. They thought I might have ruptured my kidney. Rushed and did all my tests. Then I waited in that room for FOUR hours. No one came, nothing. They had told me not to get off the table. Finally I did anyway, found a nurse and she said "oh no one told you? You're fine, you can go home. If you had ruptured your kidney, you'd be in surgery now." I was pissed.

    ReplyDelete