Thursday, June 14, 2012

See Tee

Here I sit, in a waiting room, anxious as Hell.

After four months or so, I am having a CT scan of my abdomen and pelvis to try to get some answers regarding the medical mystery I have been living with.

I remember telling you all that it was once suggested to me by my wife that this pain could be all in my head. Psycho-somatic. A reasonable suggestion given my history.

As I sit here, my heart racing so fast that the iPad is shaking as if I am keeping beat to a song, I almost hope it is. I did not anticipate being this nervous.

But to be honest, I cannot remember a time in a medical facility when I was this scared.

Well I can, I just don't like thinking of those days.

I will say this...the shit they make you drink? NASTY.

OUT.

4 comments:

  1. It will all be over soon......then we can play Halo!! sorry I'm not there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they get you some answers and an reasonable plan for getting to a non-pain-wracked state.

    calm blue ocean...
    calm blue ocean...
    calm blue ocean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you -- it's always, always the waiting and wondering that's the most difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Ken! Will be sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete