Friday, July 13, 2012

Hey Whatever Happened to That Bald Guy?


This Fall I fear I will simply disappear into The Matrix.

September sees the release of Borderlands 2, which I may just have to skip over. I dunno. Maybe I can call in a favor on that one. Not sure yet. Maybe an exchange of services. Then October sees the release of Assassin's Creed III.

In November it is a double-whammy. Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I'm sure there is something else in December I am forgetting about.



What the Hell?

And now that Richard is on X-Box Live and I have a regular buddy I can play with who likes to play as much as I do? And not to mention the NFL will be in full swing at that time, as well as Ohio State football?

I'm in deep shit people. Deep, deep shit.

I need to start just growing flowers or something. Maybe learn how to conjure chocolates or just study the art of massage religiously. Because I am going to have to quadruple the affections I give to Mrs. Blogzilly if I ever hope to survive through the winter intact.

OUT.

7 comments:

  1. Teach her to play. Its relaxing fun, and its not like its so addicting you are going to find that you were so absorbed in the game you almost had your second child at home cause the excitement of completing quests totally overshadows labor pains.

    ....oh wait that was me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with DogDancing on this one. Get her hooked on something like Skyrim or LOTRO, or possibly something that you can play together. Portal and Portal 2 might also be good choices. Of course some people just plain don't get into video games so maybe it won't work, but worth a try!

    I am also looking forward to the NFL season, but I don't think my Vikings will be that great. Still gotta watch though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good god. I'm NOT going to jump on this bandwagon. I'm with your wife and would as soon learn to play a game as stick ice-picks in my eyeballs. And you can tell her I said that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth...hee hee hee...right on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies come to the dark side, gaming is a satisfying sport and you don't even have to leave the house to do it.

    Plus its a lot of fun when someone calls and asks what your doing and you can respond:

    "I'm laying proximity mines on my husbands spawn point so he will die quickly"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh speaking of the Buckeyes. Might you want to take Carter to a game this year?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dunno...he might not be into that. He SO doesn't like to even watch it on TV with me. And besides, probably out of my budget.

    I'd maybe want to go, but Carter? Probably not ready yet. :)

    ReplyDelete