Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Came. I Saw. I Conquered.


Of course I squealed like a school girl and took a LONG time to overcome my fears, but I am happy to report, and I know you were waiting breathlessly for this, that I hunkered down and had a cup of Espresso from my machine that had previously been the site of a rather peculiar incident involving two insects.

Personally? I think they were bug humping in there. Trying to make little earwigs. I imagine they were doing it 'Earwig Style', which is a really crazy position that I am sure no one has ever heard of because I just made it up.

But I ran tons of bleach and other nasty chemicals through the machine for days.

And obsessive me would, every time I walked by the machine, run more water through it. Only took about a week or two to finally decide to belly up to the countertop and insert one of the pods to attempt Caffeinication.


After some internal dialoging, I tossed back the tasty beverage and did not even gag or nuthin'.

Pussification of America? I say thee NAY!

Well, until this arrives.


I pre-ordered it from Sideshow Collectibles a day or two ago. I had a weak moment. And I am guessing there is less than a 22% chance that I will be allowed to display it in my office. And I am not saying that I necessarily think that the decision would be a WRONG one on the part of my spouse. It would be Ralphie and the Leg Lamp multiplied by 3000%.

But that is why she is in charge, and I am not.


And that is probably a VERY good thing.

OUT.

7 comments:

  1. I'll bet now that you have used the coffee machine you won't think about it much again. First time is the hardest :0 Also, I used to have a FAKK2 statue with Lord Tyler and Julie. Not really encouraged to display it, if you know what I mean, so I ended up selling it on eBay. Still have my death dealer statue though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met her in person. She is SO freakin' tall. To me anyway. I'm short. Gorgeous too. But that is beside the point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those vagina dentata on her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know what those are, but I can get you some close up crotch shots if you prefer.

    I mean...you could have just come right out and ASKED for them. Pole dancing and now this? Is this leading somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a bad influence on me...I spent the day giggling over imagined positions earwigs would hump in.
    Thank goodness I didn't have my sketch pad at work or I would have drawn them! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so tired of seeing my image used without my permission. Gezzz, I get no respect:)

    ReplyDelete