Monday, July 16, 2012

Oops


I've kind of lost my stride a little bit. I'm stumbling.

Gotta try to get it back.

That and, don't be shocked, the very basic desire to post.

It's funny. Because I kind of lost the desire to write over the weekend, and I am not 100% sure of the reason. Gotta kinda sorta cook it out in my head. I have some theories, but they are still baking.

My Mom, who was visiting from last Tuesday through this morning, came in to the room on Sunday and said something to me about this blog.

'You didn't post anything yesterday.'

'Yeah...'

'You gonna post anything today?'

'Nah. I don't really NEED to, you're here.'

'Yeah but you don't write that thing for ME.'

'True...but still, I just got nuthin' I want to write about right now.'

'OK.'


Mom's have X-Ray vision. They can totally see through their kids, they know RIGHT away when an excuse is unleashed into the room.

So here I am...clickety clack...writing esesentially nothing. Other than telling you that I have very little to say. Other than the fact that my Mom is, in fact, gone, and that is all kinds of suck. It always is.

On the plus side, I think I am going to try to drive down there and see her in October. That isn't all that long to wait.

OUT.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back, crappy excuses and all... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, great comic. Better if you had drawn it...but still. See you on Reach.

    ReplyDelete