Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yeah, I Skipped a Day...


You would too, if your Mom showed up and you hadn't seen her in almost a year.

That just means that I will have to post twice today., BUT, it does mean that I failed in July for once a day. Is what it is.

There is an irony here, and a heavy heart. If you haven't heard, Heather, my good friend and partner at Mission: iPossible, lost her Mom this past weekend. It made the experience of seeing my Mom last night much more poignant. Maybe that is why the last thing I wanted to do was blog.

Hope you are doing OK Heather. I know it has gotta be rough.

OUT.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! That's awesome! Enjoy the time with Mamazilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on playing bloghooky to spend time with mom.
    Somethings are waaaay more important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mamazilly, Kim I love that:) Hope you all have some wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mamazilly, Kim I love that:) Hope you all have some wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete