Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Darth Sweetness


Yes, I am just on the border on complete insanity enough to follow up a post like the last one with one that is pure fluff. Pure fluffy CAKE, BABY!

But not just any cake, I'm talking about silky and smooth delicious creaminess oozing with all the evil that is the Dark Side of the Force! Awesome isn't it? You can read all about it here.

And since my birthday is less than a month away, I suggest you all start pooling your resources, because I have decided that this is what I truly want for my 45th birthday as I celebrate my descent into total madness.

As long as it doesn't have any eggs or dairy. That will, of course, be a challenge.

I may be crazy, but I still want to protect my heart.

OUT.

8 comments:

  1. Damn that is an awesome cake! And only $10,000 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm holding out for the life sized Jabba cake...green frosting makes for interesting poop tones.

    What does one wear to a celebration of descending into total madness?

    oh wait I remember!
    http://blogzilly.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-have-no-idea.html



    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stuck on the part where they explain what a Stormtrooper is. Really? There are people old enough to read articles about cakes on the internet who don't know what a Stormtrooper is? Articles about Darth Vader cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cast my vote for Elizabeth whipping up that bad boy.

    No pun intended.

    Fluff. Heavy stuff. Whatever. Just keep writing.





    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I can not imagine touching the disgusting goo of 386 eggs. Sorry Ken but it won't be coming out of Cleveland. Leave it to you to find that story:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pattycake bakery. Darn good vegan cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pattycake bakery. Darn good vegan cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's local here in Columbus yeah? I've heard about them I think.

    ReplyDelete