Sunday, August 5, 2012

Powerless


We live, at least for the time being, on the worst power grid I can ever recall living on. Lost power earlier this afternoon and am now writing this on my laptop from my Mother-In-Law's living room.

Not that I would have maintained any streak because of yesterday, but I didn't plan to because not this week but the week after I will be out of town on a short camping trip and not worrying about posting to this space.

I'm sure everything will come back on in a few hours, but it was getting steamy in the house and Bennett doesn't understand why shit doesn't work and we can't explain it to him and it just starts to get out of hand so if we have someplace to go why not go, know what I mean?

Anyway, if you (this means you, UHOH) see me on X-Box Live all night long ignoring your repeated requests for games and chats, it's cause I ain't there, my TV and X-Box just came back on and automatically signed me in. ;)

Though it will Auto Shut-Off in six hours. So that's cool. Just remembered that.

OUT.

2 comments:

  1. Not again. C-bus has had more than it's share of outages this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's God's way of telling you that you play too many violent video games.

    :)

    ReplyDelete