Monday, August 18, 2014

My Social Media Skills Are Lacking


Though my parenting skills, at least tonight, are FRIGGIN' AWESOME.

I should always launch everything from here, and I forget to. Oh well...I loaded this into YouTube, then linked it to Facebook, then remembered there are people here who are aware of my existence on neither.

I have NO concept of how to manage Social Media. At all.

Anyway...having a good time with Bennett tonight...he is having a good evening, and I am trying extra hard with him. It helps that there are minimal distractions around.

His ride home was a mess. Total mess. Which is weird. I thought tonight would be a waste because of it. But I found something that helped me move forward and give it a bigger than average second try and, well...let's say there are more movies than this, but I'm saving them. ;)

OUT.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I really just laid there like a lummox.

      Delete
  2. Way to go Daddy. Looked like Bennett loved the interaction too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was in a very good mood that day. I took advantage of it.

      Delete
  3. Looks fun -- and I just can't believe how big he's gotten! So beautiful, still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a tank. Sometimes that hurts. I am in PT right now for 6 weeks. I hope that we can get him stabilized before, I dunno...I'm guessing maybe age 8-9. By then I won't be able to handle him? I think he will just be too big by then.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To DOOMSDAY with Thee! Filthy SPAMMER!!!!

      Delete